Millionaire Mind |Wealth Principles |Money Mastery
Last post we talked about how specific incidents can affect our blueprint and how to actually review what our blueprint is looking like now.
Now I am going to share the wealth files. These are direct from the book “secrets of the Millionaire mind” by T Harv Eker.
The wealth files are seventeen ways rich people think and act differently from poor and middle class people.
I am not going into any detail just listing them today.
- Rich people believe ‘I create my life.” Poor people believe “Life happens to me”
- Rich people play the money game to win. Poor people play the money game not to lose
- Rich people are committed to being rich. Poor people want to be rich.
- Rich people think big. Poor people think small.
- Rich people focus on opportunities. Poor people focus on obstacles.
- Rich people admire other rich and successful people. Poor people resent rich and successful people.
- Rich people associate with positive, successful people. Poor people associate with negative or unsuccessful people.
- Rich people are willing to promote themselves and their value. Poor people think negatively about selling and promotion.
- Rich people are bigger than their problems. Poor people are smaller than their problems.
- Rich people are excellent receivers. Poor people are poor receivers
- Rich people choose to get paid on results. Poor people choose to get paid based on time.
- Rich people think “both.” Poor people think “either/or”
- Rich people focus on their net worth. Poor people focus on their working income.
- Rich people manage their money well. Poor people mismanage their money well.
- Rich people have their money work hard for them. Poor people work hard for their money.
- Rich people act in spite of fear. Poor people let fear stop them.
- Rich people constantly learn and grow. Poor people think they already know.
Over the next few days we will go into more detail about what these wealth files mean.
For today have a great day.
If you like what you are reading here and want to know more please contact me on Facebook and click any of the banners on this page.